ISO: T/C Hawken “Cougar”

Hunter Reed

I know this is a long shot but I am in search of a T/C Hawken Cougar with the stainless furniture and cougar medallion in the stock. Willing to pay a fair pair for one in good shape. Thanks

I know this is a long shot but I am in search of a T/C Hawken Cougar with the stainless furniture and cougar medallion in the stock. Willing to pay a fair pair for one in good shape. Thanks
You and me both !! I missed one on GunBroker a while back. Good luck in your search!

Pic

Attachments

• 37A57637-D671-4A4D-8C17-DB8FB0EAE1C2.jpeg
    37A57637-D671-4A4D-8C17-DB8FB0EAE1C2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 229
Do you still have these?
I been looking for one for a good while. I remember using my dads deer hunting with him when I was a boy. He kept it on the wall the rest of the year on a decorative rack. He sold it when he got forced to take disability at work years ago. Now he's got dementia pretty bad and I'm finishing our basement and I want to get one to put on the wall behind the bar just as a reminder of him and where it all started. If not, I understand. I'll find one eventually.

Do you still have these?
I been looking for one for a good while. I remember using my dads deer hunting with him when I was a boy. He kept it on the wall the rest of the year on a decorative rack. He sold it when he got forced to take disability at work years ago. Now he's got dementia pretty bad and I'm finishing our basement and I want to get one to put on the wall behind the bar just as a reminder of him and where it all started. If not, I understand. I'll find one eventually.
I am pretty sure I still have one left

I am pretty sure I still have one left
Sorry I couldn't sign back in it kept telling me my password was wrong and I couldn't figure out how to reset it. Let me know I would be interested. Thank you, sir. I see in your profile your from Ohio. I grew up in Ohio. Moved to Wyoming in 2012.

The top is a Leonard Day swivel breech in 50 cal.....A good friend of mine put it together did some very respectable home engraving and inlays on it for me. It ended up being a very heavy rifle

The browning mountain rifle, I may have another one of those as well and neither one of them has been fired much if any

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.