• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ISO Browning Abolt 2 long range hunter

AP218

Looking for a browning abolt 2 long range hunter in 300 win mag. This gun comes with a grey laminate stock and heavy fluted barrel. If anyone had one sitting in the safe. I would be interested.

Looking for a browning abolt 2 long range hunter in 300 win mag. This gun comes with a grey laminate stock and heavy fluted barrel. If anyone had one sitting in the safe. I would be interested.
Would a Browning A-Bolt II Long Range Hunter Stainless Mossy Oak Brush in 300 RUM work for ya? Have one with around 60 rounds down the tube. Have done some work to it, she shoots 200 accubonds very well.

Would a Browning A-Bolt II Long Range Hunter Stainless Mossy Oak Brush in 300 RUM work for ya? Have one with around 60 rounds down the tube. Have done some work to it, she shoots 200 accubonds very well.

Thank you but don't think a 300 RUM fits my needs

I've got a abolt eclipse M1000 in 270 WSM....shoots 140 AB at 3140...heavy stainless 26" barrel...shoots 1/2 MOA to 832 yds (and I'm neither a great shooter nor a great hand loader). Barrel has been threaded and braked, and trigger turned down to about 2lbs by an extremely talented lgs...I'd say maybe 250 rounds down the tube...gun weighs 9 lb 14 oz and is just under 46"...