isnipe vs exbal vs jbm

arrow

i was looking at these different programs. it seems most people are using exbal. i already have an ipod touch and am not looking to spend more money than i need to. the isnipe and jbm look like they are everything i need but i dont see alot of people using them around here. do you have any recomendations for software for an ipod touch. thanks in advance.

I have isnipe on my ipod. I love it. I haven't used any of the other ones so I can't say if isnipe is better or not. But for me, isipe was worth the $10. It has all the weather and atmospheric variables. Itll even calculate coriolis effect and spin drift if you put the variables in. Its good enough for what I need.

Ballistic:FTE (JBM) is a fantastic app. It works really well, taking into account all the relevant and important variables. I've only used it out to 1120 yards, but it has worked great for me so far.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.