ISIS in 15 states.

Discussion in 'AR15/10 Rifles' started by joseph, Jun 2, 2015.

1. joseph

joseph Well-Known Member

gun) - - - - - - - - - - - -

joseph

Attached Files:

2. ant12hony

ant12hony Well-Known Member

Probably wouldn't last long!!!!!!!

3. 65 GRENDEL

65 GRENDEL Well-Known Member

Let it begin already, im tired of these pricks and all their terrorist buddies!

4. StrutNut

StrutNut Well-Known Member

We seem to be more worried about FIFA officials than ISIS. ISIS is probably getting pissed that the Jenner/Kardashian news is taking all their press. Turn the rednecks loose under the guidance of Uncle Sams Misguided Children, and God be willing some Rednecks who are also some of Uncle Sams Misguided Children and we wouldnt be worrying about ISIS anymore.

5. 65 GRENDEL

Under the guidance of Uncle Sam we would be told to give up our guns, ammo and told don't mention Allah or Muhammad. Out Govt is part of our problem, our Founding Fathers must be turning summersaults in their graves..

6. StrutNut

Agreed. Uncle Sames Misguided Children is a site I follow on Facebook of mostly ex Marines who are not too fond of our current commander in chief. Pretty good stuff on their site.

7. 65 GRENDEL

I shall check it out,, its a travesty what has been done to this once fine Country. I only hope we can salvage what's left of her.

8. 65 GRENDEL

I imagine you get a good look at what a Muslim influx has done being from Minnesota, hunker down brother and keep your powder dry.

9. StrutNut

They are right across the street and my kids play with theirs all the time. My neighbor next to me is also muslim from Bosnia. They are very respectful and friendly. The neighbors across the street are from Africa but also seem very friendly. We have lived in our house for 20 years. A nice culdasac or however its spelled. Eveyone has lived here for at least 10. We all know each other well. Of the neighbors its the white family's that have had the most problems with the law. One well, the story is iffy and I didnt know them at all as they kept to themselves. Husband is now or was in prison for what I am not sure. Another neighbors kid did time for being the muscle of a drug deal. Kid cleaned up and is not a Godly man. He got into bow hunting as of late. I helped him out a bit. I really live in a melting pot of backgrounds. I do however really wished I was out west and have a loaded .45 and a conceal carry permit. Ahh life in the big city.

10. 65 GRENDEL

Interesting, truthfully I expected to hear a different story from you. I hope things remain calm and peaceful for you, forgive me for being skeptical.

11. 300whisper

300whisper Well-Known Member

FiretrUCK ISIS or better known as Daesh. Don't give them the legitimacy by calling them ISIS. Do not be fooled. They are no state. im tired of dealing with these little a**holes. Ill be more than happy to have one of these guys "hunt" me down via social
    Media. I'll be hunting them soon enough.

12. Win.308Stealth

Win.308Stealth Well-Known Member

Problem is, Uncle Sam has their back. I guarantee you, if you would find out some "immigrants" were intending to do harm to citizens of US, and you took manners into your own hands and "TOOK CARE" of the problem you would be sentenced to more time behind bars than if the "immigrants" carried out their attacks and got caught.

13. jfseaman

jfseaman Well-Known Member

I find it distressing that I agree with this.

14. Win.308Stealth

Win.308Stealth Well-Known Member