Is TPS rings still in business

cadborg

Does anyone know if TPS products (scope rings, etc) is still in business? Can't get anyone to answer an email or return a phone call for over two weeks now.

They make great products. My experience was they were very timely and helpful with customer service.

Sure hope they are still in business

M.

I like TPS rings a lot. MDT elite rings also have the same style where you tighten one side completely and then torque the other. They are wider than the TPS though.

I have been trying all week to get a hold of someone there, still no response via phone or email. There website also appears to be down. After talking with a customer service rep, I sent them back a set of rings over a month ago to exchange for a correct set and haven't heard a word back from them. USPS tracking says the old set of rings got delivered. Anyone know of other options for getting a hold of them?

I have been trying all week to get a hold of someone there, still no response via phone or email. There website also appears to be down. After talking with a customer service rep, I sent them back a set of rings over a month ago to exchange for a correct set and haven't heard a word back from them. USPS tracking says the old set of rings got delivered. Anyone know of other options for getting a hold of them?
Same with me. Their customer service is horrible. Took two weeks to get a call back for a return authorization and my return was delivered almost a month ago and I've called and sent several emails ever since but no response and no refund. They are the worst. If you want to buy their scope rings I suggest ordering them through another vendor and not directly from them.