Is this a black bear or grizzly

Saw this guy at Yellowstone. Is it a grizzly or black bear?
20210821071303-IMG-1201.jpg
Definitely Blackie.

You know, the first guy that says Grizzly and tries to make and argument for it, I might actually have some respect for. After 7 pages of 100% Black Bear, each additional one isn't adding to the collective wisdom or your personal reputation.🤣

You know, the first guy that says Grizzly and tries to make and argument for it, I might actually have some respect for. After 7 pages of 100% Black Bear, each additional one isn't adding to the collective wisdom or your personal reputation.🤣
Are you saying that we have conclusively determined that the photo is of a black bear in the process of shedding his winter coat?

Fuzzy-wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy-wuzzy had no hair, so Fuzzy-wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

Hard to believe this simple question drew 6 pages of responses. I thought it was kind of an odd question when I replied on the first page, after 5 more pages of everyone saying BB, I must be missing something.
Because we all watch threads or can't put our phones down long enough to do anything more beneficial.
I've never seen a bear but I'm online burning up time.