Is this a black bear or grizzly

Saw this guy at Yellowstone. Is it a grizzly or black bear?
20210821071303-IMG-1201.jpg
Black bear

1016211152.jpg1016211152a.jpg
Found these on a hike...the pic with my binos show what I think are claws marks.....after this...everytime snow dumped from tree limbs i.....well....lets say I was a little jumpy.........i don't think it was a blackish...or should I say color challenged.....i don't know the 'correct politically correct' words....

That look's just like the one my first Black bear that I got this year. Except mine was blind (really) I didn't know that it was till we got to it. When it was little something got a hold of it by the head and bit down putting a dent and hole in the skull behind the right eye. I didn't find out untill skinning it out.

Yep since the 80's in the Baker lake area.
I'm not so sure about G bears in the 80's
I cut shake blocks and flew them out into boom sticks across Baker lake on what was then Scott Paper land around 1983 to 1985 and never saw or any sign.
I hunted and worked in the woods cutting timber all over the Cascades, Bacon Creek and Suattle river untill I moved in 1991 and never saw any or sign either.
Not saying there wasn't but couldn't prove it by me.

I'm not so sure about G bears in the 80's
I cut shake blocks and flew them out into boom sticks across Baker lake on what was then Scott Paper land around 1983 to 1985 and never saw or any sign.
I hunted and worked in the woods cutting timber all over the Cascades, Bacon Creek and Suattle river untill I moved in 1991 and never saw any or sign either.
Not saying there wasn't but couldn't prove it by me.
You cut timber! You be one bad Mo'digger. Shame you did not get to enjoy looking at some big Grizzly bears.

I've been around my share in Montana, dont consider a joy.
Well, you just ain't woke enough. From the top of a 100-foot tall tree, a grizzly bear might look rather environmentally sound. But don't mind me, I have NEVER seen a real, live bear in the wild. But I still think that a man that cut timber for a living had to be one tough sombrero. I almost wish I coulda been there, almost.

I owned a tree farm for a while. A fascinating operation to watch, for a novice. Though I never did it, I have seen what it takes. I have cut down a lot of trees for firewood and some for clearing land, but I prefer a Cat D6T these days.

Where I ran into a culvert trap set withhalf of a deer inside and 2 cameras in the trees it was near Anderson/ watson lakes area in a bit of the wilderness area. I went in the dark deer season and they had posted the area with the sign 20 feet up in a tree, never saw it in the dark. Now they have the same signs that you see at Glacier Nat Park at the trailhead those were posted in the 90's

you can tell it is a black bear with its head.
grizzly bear has a short and rounded ear, longer claws, and an unmistakable shoulder hump

Hard to believe this simple question drew 6 pages of responses. I thought it was kind of an odd question when I replied on the first page, after 5 more pages of everyone saying BB, I must be missing something.