is there a good stock in the 200 dollar range

Bell and Carlson Medalist M40 is a great hunting stock and I also have the Medalist A2 that I use for FTR. Hard to beat those stocks for the money. Right over 200.00 from Redhawk rifles in Colorado.

stock was glass bedded and the mag area opened up for a detachable mag. So i doubt rem will do anything. I ended up finding a cdl stock so i have to decide whether to put it on this gun or put the other lss stock i have on my 300 win mag on the stw and put the cdl stock on that gun.

Ive got a bdl 7stw and fitted it to a lss stock a while back. I like the gun and actually like the lss stock but its developed a crack in the tang. Looks like im going to have to buck up for a new stock and dont want to break the bank.

Yeah, as a matter of fact there is. I recently bought a stock from " Stockys", that I would recommend. I don't know what your contour is, but they have a " Bobby Hart" laminated, target style. They call it the LRT. ( long range target). It sits well in a rest, or on sand bags, and is very comfortable in hand. Also, the comb of the stock puts your head in good alignment with your scope. The same company that used to make Remingtons laminated varmint stocks, ( S- K), is who makes this one for them.
Very well made, pillar bedded as well. Give it a look on there website.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.