?? Is the obama pushed gun ban really about the 20 lives that were lost ??

Wow! Go Ann Coulter! That is one seriopusly P.Oed woman about gun bans! Good for her, and it was great to see the dad from Newtown standing up like he did, and he wasn't alone judging from the clapping and cheers! Good stuff to see. Obama's speech in Minnesota made me throw up. What a lying......(edited for content)............................................................................................................................................................................................................. piece of crap! Thanks for the posts guys!

William Cooper's "Behold A Pale Horse" Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings | Decrypted Matrix | of | the Mind

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment."

William Cooper's "Behold A Pale Horse" Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings*|*Decrypted Matrix | of | the Mind

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment."

I dont think I can buy off on this . ''The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for criminals to use."

Just my OP.

I dont think I can buy off on this . ''The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for criminals to use."

Just my OP.

I don't buy that for a second, nor do I believe "the middle class is begging" that is a pathetic illusion. I know there are some long term terrible plans that are well under way but I think that is way off.

Just my OP.

Have you heard of "Operation Fast and Furious"? Look it up.

I don't like to think on what our government is capable of but not thinking on it can have much more dire consequences. An idea or thought of a government being capable of killing innocent children is not a new one.

Germany 1936-1946
"Children were especially vulnerable in the era of the Holocaust. The Nazis advocated killing children of "unwanted" or "dangerous" groups in accordance with their ideological views, either as part of the "racial struggle" or as a measure of preventative security. The Germans and their collaborators killed children both for these ideological reasons and in retaliation for real or alleged partisan attacks."

"The Germans and their collaborators killed as many as 1.5 million children, including over a million Jewish children and tens of thousands of Romani (Gypsy) children, German children with physical and mental disabilities living in institutions, Polish children, and children residing in the occupied Soviet Union. The chances for survival for Jewish and some non-Jewish adolescents (13-18 years old) were greater, as they could be deployed at forced labor. "

Children during the Holocaust -link

We like to think there is no way OUR government is capable of such atrocities but the fact remains weather we think or believe it can't happen is simply dangerous. Make no mistake gun control is not about guns but about CONTROL. This is just My Opinion.

I don't buy that for a second, nor do I believe "the middle class is begging" that is a pathetic illusion. I know there are some long term terrible plans that are well under way but I think that is way off.

I'm curious, how many of you think along these lines? There are two ways to change a society that I know of. First, control the education system. This way is very slow but can be the most effective. Who runs the public school system again? Who sets the curriculum for all schools both public AND private?

Second, Implement several laws that would cause civil unrest then declare Marshal Law and send in UN forces to "restore order", read disarm the population, overnight to less then 48 hours. This is really easy to do if the people believe they have time to react, like months or years worth of time. By the time we are in a position to react its too late.

I'm not trying to scare or intimidate anyone, I just ask that they don't count out the worst possible outcome. I do not believe "the middle class is begging" either. At least not all of us. I think more begging is occurring in obama's "gimme class" then anywhere. jmho

The creed of the Liberal is, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Just like a the financial crisis was their golden opportunity to put government expanding regulations in place, the recent shooting opened the door for gun control. What amazes me is the number of people in this country that let themselves be manipulated by the charade!!!! One can only hope that common sense prevails in the end, but I'm not too sure about this.

I'm curious, how many of you think along these lines? There are two ways to change a society that I know of. First, control the education system. This way is very slow but can be the most effective. Who runs the public school system again? Who sets the curriculum for all schools both public AND private?

Second, Implement several laws that would cause civil unrest then declare Marshal Law and send in UN forces to "restore order", read disarm the population, overnight to less then 48 hours. This is really easy to do if the people believe they have time to react, like months or years worth of time. By the time we are in a position to react its too late.

I'm not trying to scare or intimidate anyone, I just ask that they don't count out the worst possible outcome. I do not believe "the middle class is begging" either. At least not all of us. I think more begging is occurring in obama's "gimme class" then anywhere. jmho
You misinterpreted my intentions, I am way ahead "worse case" understanding and believing and our worst true enemies are within a traitor regime, fast and furious was not an import scheme it was an export scheme intended to effect public opinion and when it was exposed they moved to this backup plan. The begging to be controlled is a dog and pony show. There going to try to backdoor there crap even if the majority is against them. As a student of history and someone that is paying attention and has bean all along I see the righting on the wall. I just think you misfired on which way the weapons went and the way this will all go down. It will be against the wishes of most americans, not necessarily at there request.

The creed of the Liberal is, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Just like a the financial crisis was their golden opportunity to put government expanding regulations in place, the recent shooting opened the door for gun control. What amazes me is the number of people in this country that let themselves be manipulated by the charade!!!! One can only hope that common sense prevails in the end, but I'm not too sure about this.

In the end, Liberals like Obama are going to win (so long as the populus keeps installing them) because this stuff has been going on, sometimes quickly, somethimes slowly, depending on who is in office during a particular term, since Woodrow Wilson. which was before any of our times.

The reason it's now in the spotlight is Obama is advancing the game much more quickly because he wants to be the Chancellor. All this **** is a culimation of 60+ years. The central government has been slowly and methodicaly chippoing away at the rights of the citizens as stated in the Constitution, the only reason it's come to a head is because Obama is directly attacking the Second, First and Fourteenth and doing it openly.

There is nothing new in this tactic. This stuff has been ongoing... Just coming to a head right now. It's all pre planned and orchestrated.

It's a chess game for Obama (and who gets elected after Obama, if Obama don't manage to overturn the Fourteenth, if he does, there will be no one else elected, Obama will be the LAST ELECTED PRESIDENT, this is very obvious at least to me. Any, it's a chess gam. Obama advances. the citizens and SIG's resist, Obama retreats but not as far as he advances, the citizens are placated. Obama advances again and the cycle repeates itself until Obama achieves Checkmate, in this case, disarming the citizenry. It's that simple and that profound.

It won't happen in my lifetime, or yours, but it will happen and at that point, with no way to resist a tyranical government (because the Constitution will be nullified), the population will be enslaved. Just look around you at the attitudes of kids today with their noses stuck in I-phones and playing computer games, and texting and thinking the world revolves are the government (which for them, it does because we've allowed that attitude) and then look at what the government has in store for them.

It ain't gonna be pretty but I won't be here to worry about it. I'm glad of that.

Time to wake up and smell the roses for God Sake.....

it's coming (citizen disarmiment) we can only forestall it, we can't stop it. I'll be happy putting it off for 20 years but it will eventually happen no matter what we do. Just look at the future generations and it's attitudes. Not hard to see, if you look.

Something to ponder.

Flip your right. About the time line though, I'm not so sure. I'm not disputing anything you said at all. Just thinking about one thing that hasn't been mentioned. And that is that the number of young adults age 18 -25, are rising up and seeing whats happening, you can see this by the sheer numbers that have or are buying arms and ammo and learning to use it. Even 6 mo ago I could go to the range after work or in the morning in the middle of the week and have the whole place to myself, now not so much, there's ALWAYS a group of younger adults out there, one group leaves another shows up. While sometimes it can be a bit of a PIA, I'm glad to see em gettin ****ed, besides every now and again they bring tannerite.:D

Flip,

I agree with your post, other than the future outlook. I have to hope (because I have two young children) that this can be stopped. My hope is fueled by the knowledge that my children will not fall into the sheeple belief system, but beyond that, every one of my students in grades 7-12 are against what is currently going on in this nation. There will be others after us who will take up the fight, and what is encouraging is that Obummer has gone ahead and showed his hand prematurely. He has shown the public what his intentions are now. The sheeple still support it, but many of my classmates who voted for him both times are now opposed to much of what he is trying to force upon us. They are beginning to open their eyes a bit, but it has taken the current happenings to force that. If he would have continued the slow progression I probably would have agreed with you, but the blatant show that he is putting forward has disrupted the more sensible part of his following (I know, that is an oxymoron), and perhaps it will be enough to turn the tide. I have to stay optimistic for my kids.

Joe

You guys have interaction with kids. The kids I see are inner city kids the 'punks' for the most part. I will say the Riley on this site is acts pretty adult like for 14 (15 years) old. I wish my son when he was that age, was and acted half as intelligent as Riley is.

My son isn't interested at all in firearms and I have strict orders not to introduce either grandkid to firearms or hunting or anything to do with.... I respect that though it's not my choice.

He didn't do bad. I put him through law School (Case Western Reserve) and he turned out ok. He drives a snazzy car has a nice home in a Cleveland Suburb married a career girl and gave the wife and I, 2 wonderful grandkids that I can send home when I tire of their kid antics, which, is not too long. You see, I'm an old man and I like to be with me.

I see kids at the mall and Wally world with tats and body jewelry with purple hair and their pants hanging below their *** cracks and I think to myself 'how can these kids ever become productive members of society. Thats what I mean by sheeple., follow blindly without intellegent reason. Hands out to the government that if their (government) agenda is finally realized, will be cut off completely and will be relegated to either crime or go somewhere and die. I don't see those kids ever working, but I could be wrong. Been wrong before.

Of course I still remember my dad saying to me 'I don't know how your generation will ever survive'....We didn't do all that bad...sofar.....:)

It takes all kinds, some kids fail from the start some don't, I do know this about My kids' generation their ever bit the knot heads we we're, but that kid you see with the tats, *** crack showing can't see through the bangs, is actually pretty likely the kid pullin strait A's with college's knockin on his door. So far as I can you still have to take em one at a time, some will impress you some will disappoint you.

You misinterpreted my intentions, I am way ahead "worse case" understanding and believing and our worst true enemies are within a traitor regime, fast and furious was not an import scheme it was an export scheme intended to effect public opinion and when it was exposed they moved to this backup plan. The begging to be controlled is a dog and pony show. There going to try to backdoor there crap even if the majority is against them. As a student of history and someone that is paying attention and has bean all along I see the righting on the wall. I just think you misfired on which way the weapons went and the way this will all go down. It will be against the wishes of most americans, not necessarily at there request.

You are right, I actually misread your post. As far as my reference to Fast and Furious I was looking at how far the government would go. Granted the guns were meant to go to Mexico but some wound up here. Guns tracked by the ATF have been found at crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico-United States boarder, and the scene of the death of at least one U.S. federal agent, Boarder Patrol Agent Brian Terry. That was my point but you are right it was an export scheme. I did not mean to infer that you were not well informed either, nor did I want to tick you off. My humble apologies if I did. As far as how "this will all go down" I pray every day I am wrong. That doesn't mean I'm not going to plan for it any less.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.