Is Tangent Theta worth the $ over NF?

Yeah. YEAH! You tell me! Boy it sure is a good thing we've got such experienced and knowledgeable people like yourself to tell everyone what you think!!!!

After all... like you say... its obvious this magazine fed rifle of mine can't shoot. Just look at this terrible 50yd performance, fired un-edited, in real time. A shameful performance indeed.

Yes, and I can shoot .2 at 50 yards with just about ANY .22 rifle I put a tuner on. Big deal. You're just blowing smoke to try to get the ignorant to buy what you are selling.

And by the way, the forums exist so people like me can tell everyone "what they think." I know you think they exist to give you audience of neophytes to sell things to, but that is a bastardization of the original intent.

Go over to Snipers Hide, you'll fit right in there. :cool:

Yes, and I can shoot .2 at 50 yards with just about ANY .22 rifle I put a tuner on. Big deal. You're just blowing smoke to try to get the ignorant to buy what you are selling.

And by the way, the forums exist so people like me can tell everyone "what they think." I know you think they exist to give you audience of neophytes to sell things to, but that is a bastardization of the original intent.

Go over to Snipers Hide, you'll fit right in there. :cool:
you're right!!! Everyone that sells things is the devil!!!!! Especially if they sell expensive things!!!!

I think the reason you rarely see TTs for resale is most guys hang onto them once they buy them.

20x is plenty for shooting small game a long ways out. My 17 year old daughter made this 741 yard cold bore shot last year prepping for her deer hunt. S&B PMII 3-20×50US on a 6.5SLR.

Last edited:
I think the reason you rarely see TTs for resale is most guys hang onto them once they buy them.

20x is plenty for shooting small game a long ways out. My 17 year old daughter made this 741 yard cold bore shot last year prepping for her deer hunt. S&B PMII 3-20×50US on a 6.5SLR.

You didn't squeal "YOU GOT HIM!" in shock and amazement for nothing. You knew perfectly well it was a miracle shot, not to mention that all you had to do was hit that flat rock anywhere and the splatter would blow the squirrel off the rock.

But yes, all 18 people who have bought TT's hang onto them. 🤣

You didn't squeal "YOU GOT HIM!" in shock and amazement for nothing. You knew perfectly well it was a miracle shot, not to mention that all you had to do was hit that flat rock anywhere and the splatter would blow the squirrel off the rock.

bagging on that guy and his daughter?!? What a class act. Thanks for the reminder of what class of people post here.The most ignorant are always the loudest.

F128A760-0F3C-428E-B1A1-447630D5205C.jpeg

bagging on that guy and his daughter?!? What a class act. Thanks for the reminder of what class of people post here.The most ignorant are always the loudest.

Some of us may be "ignorant" but we know an overbearing salesman when we see one. You never post unless it is to either tout something you sell as being "the greatest," or to denigrate the people who say it doesn't seem like "the greatest" to them.

And if you are SOOOOO bright, how come for three of the four scopes TT sells their website does not say whether they are SFP or FFP? You didn't think that might be important to a prospective buyer?

When I am scanning for game at low power I don't like to have a "ball of twine" cluttering the middle of my picture, and for targets I don't like a reticle that gets big at high magnification. I guess I'm "ignorant" for preferring SFP, too. o_O

Wow, scope threads seem to bring out the hate. Those were good groups with that TT (I have no idea what a RimX is) but not much better than my Cooper with a Zeiss Conquest, or my wife's Jackson Squirrel with the same scope. No bipods. No target ammo either. We're shooting gophers here, pilgrim ;)

Well that's kind of mean. A 17 year old girl spending time with her father and hunting is a gift, and if she didn't hit the squirrel she hit right under him. Way to go lancetkenyon, and congratulations on raising a great girl. Good luck this fall!