Is my Bergara Bergarbage?

Maybe bed the rings. Seen a lot of this lately and folks lapping and bedding to resolve.
So NF specifically said do no lap your rings. They asked if I did because apparently it can cause this problem. (I didn't)

Optic just showed up. I see absolutely no sign of the rings on it.
I don't see the NF CEO on here promising to make it right, just saying. I'm pretty sure someone in the NF chain knows about this post string.

This is why I try to gear up with smaller quality companies, like Maven Optics, Christensen Arms, and EXO mountain gear. Bergara is now on my short list for my next rifle. Sometimes companies just get too big to care or be responsive to their customers.
EXO and Eberlestock have both been great. They're both right around the corner from me and opened the shop door for a quick handoff during this COVID crap to make sure I could go play with new gear in the mountains.

I think Bergara has done wonderful.
So......I would like to know what the scope manufacture did to the scope to prepare it for inspection. Did they recenter the reticle? ( obviously I think they did.)
If so, had the scope reticle adjustments previously been far enough from center to be near their maximum range ? As I understand it, that situation could create uneven tension on the erector tube assembly . A very, very slight looseness of the erector tube allowing groups open up.
Recentering the reticle may have corrected the scope problem prior to the testing .

I think Bergara has done wonderful.
So......I would like to know what the scope manufacture did to the scope to prepare it for inspection. Did they recenter the reticle? ( obviously I think they did.)
If so, had the scope reticle adjustments previously been far enough from center to be near their maximum range ? As I understand it, that situation could create uneven tension on the erector tube assembly . A very, very slight looseness of the erector tube allowing groups open up.
Recentering the reticle may have corrected the scope problem prior to the testing .
They sent me a video showing their test. They aligned the reticle through something then smacked it on rubber and checked the alignment, showing it hadn't moved.

I just can't believe a company that sells X amount of rifles a year and is gaining popularity although there are several hiccups one of which a friend of mine experienced does not think their reputation is worth replacing one rifle no questions asked and I myself would not of gone through everything that you have I would replace the barrel or the rifle. My friends problem when he got his brand new Bergara HMR pro in 65 Creedmoor which had been testfired would not fire a single round of four different types of ammunition

They sent me a video showing their test. They aligned the reticle through something then smacked it on rubber and checked the alignment, showing it hadn't moved.
Hmmm...........I would be more impressed if they had recorded the reticle position as received, smacked it on rubber and noted if the reticle alignment had moved ( included that in the video).......and THEN center aligned the reticle , going through the videoed procedure to pronounce it stable.
My favorite scope company put what seemed like 4 wheel drive leaf springs in the tube to keep the reticle from moving. At least , they did before being taken over by a cost cutting foreign group.

Both companies said their equipment passed their test all you can do is trust them or prove them wrong video what you are doing on your phone with someone else with experience shooting all I know the time I called NightForce first thing out of the young mans mouth was our scopes don't have problems you can't bad mouth a rifle company when you have a man that said he would do whatever he could to help frustration gets you no where perseverance does. David

So NF specifically said do no lap your rings. They asked if I did because apparently it can cause this problem. (I didn't)

EXO and Eberlestock have both been great. They're both right around the corner from me and opened the shop door for a quick handoff during this COVID crap to make sure I could go play with new gear in the mountains.

Then bed the rings for sure.

I've got a K2 frame with two different packs, but I absolutely love how Exo handled the K3 frame problems. Head on, proactive, no questions asked, all owners get a new frame without even asking. That is a rarity in today's business world.

I would mount the scope again and see if it will hold zero and record it for NF. If it still will not hold zero send the SOB back with your video. Or if you can afford it, purchase a cheap Nikon or some other scope, mount it, video it and when it groups send that video showing a lesser quality scope holds zero.

Here we go again. After re mounting to the recommended 25 inch pounds and 68 inch pounds respectively, this is the group at 100 yards. I just launched my entire rifle into the gravel pit. I'm done

Attachments

• 239BA6C0-AEFF-4F76-AC3E-297A277D1DA2.jpeg
    239BA6C0-AEFF-4F76-AC3E-297A277D1DA2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 134
Here we go again. After re mounting to the recommended 25 inch pounds and 68 inch pounds respectively, this is the group at 100 yards. I just launched my entire rifle into the gravel pit. I'm done
They need to replace it and quit messing around there are hundreds and hundreds of people watching this if they don't care any more than that about their reputation then they should go out of business

Doesn't matter anymore. I hucked the whole pile of **** and now it's really broken. Done. Not another penny. Whatever company is responsible for the defect I hope you get brutally sodomized by a rutting bull elk next season.

i'm going to buy a set up worth a **** and use it to blow up this entire rifle with 10 pounds of tanner right. I'll make sure I stop by and upload the video

Thanks for the help from everyone that tried. Peace.