Is my barrel worn out?

They ARE,.. both, RINO's,.. SADLY !
Idaho,.. AIN'T,.. what it used to "Be" !
Sad but i was at treasure valley last month and saw all the homes going in However Wyoming and Montana having the same surge in new people. Cody, Sheridan, and Casper homes selling as fast as they are listed and Californians pouring in ............. People that have lived there their whole life are actually scared at what there seeing.

Sad but i was at treasure valley last month and saw all the homes going in However Wyoming and Montana having the same surge in new people. Cody, Sheridan, and Casper homes selling as fast as they are listed and Californians pouring in ............. People that have lived there their whole life are actually scared at what there seeing.

It's not any better in the CA foothills/mountains with all the Bay Area and south of the border types moving in on us!!!

My Home has, TRIPPLED in Value,.. in 8- 9 years !
My grandchildren probably,.. WON'T be able to afford one, tho,.... SADLY !

Hey Idaho I see where both of Idaho's Senators all went to the Far Left and sided with Bidens new bankrupt the country bill
"We the People",.. LOST the Country on, November the 4th, 2020
ALL efforts to RE-count the Votes,.. seem to be getting, NO where.
Hard to Believe that, WE lost, in Arizona and Georgia !
Losing Georgia's 2 Senate seats,.. was a Kick in the Teeth for, America !
We ARE,.. in trouble,...
And the LYING News Media, doesn't care about,.. the USA !

My Home has, TRIPPLED in Value,.. in 8- 9 years !
My grandchildren probably,.. WON'T be able to afford one, tho,.... SADLY !
One of my businesses is real estate; long story short, I have given some of my tenants options to buy their houses for five years. The price escalates 4% plus the rate of inflation, plus any repair costs. In the past month two have exercised their options to buy; one guy is buying his house for about 100K less than Zillow and the other is going to get it for 150K less than Zillow. It stings, but I don't carry them on my balance sheet for more than their buy option.

I bought the first house in 2019 for $272K and the second one in 2018 for $245K. The first guy has paid 60K in rent; the second one 68K. first house will sell for $318K and worth $439K on Zillow. Second house will sell for $312K and is worth $444k. I will still make money on both, but certainly would have done better without the option. On the other hand, since the OTB means tenants have skin in the game, they take much better care of the property.

After these two sales I will have 13 left but only one outstanding buy option. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Talley Bases with blue locktite.................Dont know whats went wrong my rifle took a bad fall the other day from the truck I have a huskemaw scope who knows. I tried all summer to get it to shoot Barnes LRX 127gr and to no avail all over the place. went back to the 140 ELD-match and 140 ELD-X got a few good groups .404 at 200 and then it opened back up........next day five shots at 200 over 4inches.................went back to 100 and 5 at 3"
The thing is that my loads have a SD of 5 2914 average from a 26" Benchmark Barrel and I waited 15 min between shots to make sure the barrel was cool. Yes I do get flyers....The other day I had 3 touching and the next two went out almost 2 inches one left and the other right.
Try doing a 4 corner square test.

The ONE barrel I have ever seen that was "Shot out" went from .400, 5 shot groups @200yds to .700 groups to about a 3in group when the barrel got a little heat in it. I watched as the owner asked another guy to make sure it wasn't him, the guy said...Its your barrel, how many rounds do you have through it? the owner said he figured somewhere around 2500-3000 and had another 1000 loaded ready to shoot (Necksized.)

He had a gunsmith look down it with a camera showed him the erosion in the throat. he had the gunsmith ream the throat and put it back together,( he had to pull all the loaded ammo and FL size to chamber it) but it never gave him the .400 group @200yds he was used to so he had a Bartlien barrel put on and it shoots better than before. I think it was a Winchester Stealth .308

I chased the crosshairs on a friends 7mm for about 10 shots before I realized the scope bases were broken.

Talley Bases with blue locktite.................Dont know whats went wrong my rifle took a bad fall the other day from the truck I have a huskemaw scope who knows. I tried all summer to get it to shoot Barnes LRX 127gr and to no avail all over the place. went back to the 140 ELD-match and 140 ELD-X got a few good groups .404 at 200 and then it opened back up........next day five shots at 200 over 4inches.................went back to 100 and 5 at 3"
The thing is that my loads have a SD of 5 2914 average from a 26" Benchmark Barrel and I waited 15 min between shots to make sure the barrel was cool. Yes I do get flyers....The other day I had 3 touching and the next two went out almost 2 inches one left and the other right.
Well there is your answer. Damaged scope. Replace and try again

Generally it isn't the rifling that goes, it's the chamber and the muzzle. Start with a good cleaning for cooper and carbon. If that doesn't work, then extend the COAL out. I feel you need to adjust that length. If that doesn't correct it then rechamber and shorten the muzzle. Your CM isn't a real hot round for velocity so the barrel life should be longer, but correction need to be done. Some of the long range shooters adjust the COAL as they are shooting at the matches, because they can detect the changes as they shoot. That being done in 100 round Match.

You said it took a hard fall. Just throwing this out there but did you check the crown of the muzzle? If it has a ding on it that could throw off your accuracy. If it does a simple fix is a small cap nut on a bolt, cut the head off the bolt, put in in a drill, apply some polishing compound to the cap nut and work the ding out.
I hope you figure out your problem

One of my businesses is real estate; long story short, I have given some of my tenants options to buy their houses for five years. The price escalates 4% plus the rate of inflation, plus any repair costs. In the past month two have exercised their options to buy; one guy is buying his house for about 100K less than Zillow and the other is going to get it for 150K less than Zillow. It stings, but I don't carry them on my balance sheet for more than their buy option.

I bought the first house in 2019 for $272K and the second one in 2018 for $245K. The first guy has paid 60K in rent; the second one 68K. first house will sell for $318K and worth $439K on Zillow. Second house will sell for $312K and is worth $444k. I will still make money on both, but certainly would have done better without the option. On the other hand, since the OTB means tenants have skin in the game, they take much better care of the property.

After these two sales I will have 13 left but only one outstanding buy option. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
So you are the one "HOARDING" all the houses. Ha