Is it time yet?

Not where I'm at! ... but it's getting close. ;)

IbcyumUh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Hold....hold.....hold.....hold....NOW!!!!!

Sure is! My family has been stacking them this season, and these pics aren't all inclusive ha ha. And I'm waiting on pics from my buddy an cousin, my buddy used my rifle to take what I was told is a 190ish" 4x5....so far only got a Garmin in-reach message.....he should be getting out of the high country today. Tis the season!

View attachment 395652View attachment 395653View attachment 395654View attachment 395655View attachment 395656View attachment 395657View attachment 395658View attachment 395659View attachment 395660
Wow, bagged a whole herd of them! I have not attempted to go for antelope, and I thought tags are hard to get, takes potentially years of applying, etc. Do they have a draw/point system for them?

Wow, bagged a whole herd of them! I have not attempted to go for antelope, and I thought tags are hard to get, takes potentially years of applying, etc. Do they have a draw/point system for them?
For non residents it's challenging. I'm a resident in Wyoming, and draw odds are 100% for doe/fawn tags in the area I hunt. And you can get 2 of them, plus apply for a buck tag. Point system for non residents, no point system on goats for residents.

For non residents it's challenging. I'm a resident in Wyoming, and draw odds are 100% for doe/fawn tags in the area I hunt. And you can get 2 of them, plus apply for a buck tag. Point system for non residents, no point system on goats for residents.
I'm from Canada. Myself and five other guys applied for antelope in Wyoming in 2019. All six of us got drawn. Lucky? Not sure. Didn't seem to hard 😀. Hunted north of Gillette. Would like to go do that again; sure was fun. Nice country you got there.

I'm from Canada. Myself and five other guys applied for antelope in Wyoming in 2019. All six of us got drawn. Lucky? Not sure. Didn't seem to hard 😀. Hunted north of Gillette. Would like to go do that again; sure was fun. Nice country you got there.
Ya, depends a lot on the areas, harder or limited access areas are usually much easier to draw too

Overdue.....opened for rifle on the 17th, tag punched on the 19th. He busted me at 600yards, we just sat on the sidehill till curiousity got the best of him and he walked to within 150 yards= 450 yards closer to the 4 wheeler(that was still a mile away)😉
Was going to give him a pass till he turned his head and showed his extra horns.
84421711-8A4F-439C-966F-58DBA8FAA021.jpeg
1F96AF2E-9AC0-485F-9C56-6287C30385A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Overdue.....opened for rifle on the 17th, tag punched on the 19th. He busted me at 600yards, we just sat on the sidehill till curiousity got the best of him and he walked to within 150 yards= 450 yards closer to the 4 wheeler(that was still a mile away)😉
Was going to give him a pass till he turned his head and showed his extra horns.
View attachment 396059View attachment 396060
Congrats !