Is it tacky to mount a trophy head on the front of your truck?

Is it tacky to mount a trophy antelope head on the front of your truck?

• No

Votes: 139 13.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 757 74.6%
  • Depends on the trophy score - see pictures

Votes: 119 11.7%

• Total voters
I had Mexican food (what a surprise) with SBruce in Spearfish, SD last week on my way out for my hunt. We were like 2 passing ships, he was heading to Rapid City, I was heading from RC. So we met on the way.

After the meal we walked over to my vehicle where I said I'd show him my antelope decoy. But first, I said, you have to turn around and not peek while I get it out.

He just about split a gut when he turned around to see this staring back at him.
I am a little offended that he laughed at me.

I am headed out to hunt with Shane in a couple weeks. I would BUY one of those if Shane will wear it!:D

I suppose it would depend on a number of variables. One being whether or not your truck was of higher dollar value than your home and another if your home had wheels that were covered by skirting for part of the year.

I am headed out to hunt with Shane in a couple weeks. I would BUY one of those if Shane will wear it!:D

Heck even I would foot the bill just for a pic of Shane in that hat. I still cant believe Len didnt ware it for the stalk,probably just as well I would have been laughing too hard:D
I should be out stalking goats/deer or elk right now but have figured out that with my abilities I aint hunting them=they are playing with me:rolleyes:

Here's how its done in Idaho.....

Attachments

• Elk on car 2.jpg
    Elk on car 2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 24
Unfortunatly not, my luck with the stick and string still holds. 160 grain Partitions out of the 7mag will put them right down though and I dont have to be able to pet them:D

Anything mounted on my hood, on the dirt road I live on, will quickly become dirt brown no matter what the original color is.

Thats why I buy browm color vehicles. Less washing..........:)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.