Is it safe? Is it nuts?

The bbs seem to be winning. And are safer, lead wise, than pellets.

However, we had some great war games at Vallejo's Nuke school, in the barracks/dorms with a .41 mag and .375 mag with light primers and paraffin was. 'bout like a paint ball w/o the mess.:rolleyes:

liltank, hey nothing wrong while we're improving our shooting skills if we can also get some wood working skills in too...or wood repair skills.:)

I was thinking BB or pellets through the window. Sounds like you were shooting the real deals...were you? If so thank goodness for smokeless powders.

No, it was a magnum .177 Beeman spring piston air rifle using predator ballistic pellets. I wish I could shoot the real deal. To many neighbors around. They are mad at me because I make them come and clean their dog's crap out of my yard. Called the catcher on one of them. If I lived in my old neighborhood, dogs would be given a reminder as to why not to crap in my yard.

Tank

No, it was a magnum .177 Beeman spring piston air rifle using predator ballistic pellets. I wish I could shoot the real deal. To many neighbors around. They are mad at me because I make them come and clean their dog's crap out of my yard. Called the catcher on one of them. If I lived in my old neighborhood, dogs would be given a reminder as to why not to crap in my yard.
Tank

An air rifle and mongrel dogs?? Reminds me of old times...pop...yip! ...Gotcha. :D
If I tried that today the ASPCA would be knocking at my door. Where's a Beeman when you need one?

Just Kidding...Just Kidding :D:D

If you have an accurate air gun, some dogs come equipped with swinging targets. :D One pellet and the dog never came back. He sure did make a lot of noise tho, and I really can't tell just how far he ran, but it was a LONG ways!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.