Is It possible?

DoneNOut

Is there a way the classifieds could be separated from the discussions in the "New Posts"? I would like to see "what's new" in the discussions rather than "what's new" in the classifieds. It seems to reason when someone comes onto this forum they are either trying to sell something or contribute to the discussions. It would be nice of the classifieds had no part in the "new topics."

Is there a way the classifieds could be separated from the discussions in the "New Posts"? I would like to see "what's new" in the discussions rather than "what's new" in the classifieds. It seems to reason when someone comes onto this forum they are either trying to sell something or contribute to the discussions. It would be nice of the classifieds had no part in the "new topics."
I don't exactly know what you are talking about, but you can count me in. When I am reading the classifieds I somehow only stop and read about things that interest me, like really big guns!

I don't exactly know what you are talking about, but you can count me in. When I am reading the classifieds I somehow only stop and read about things that interest me, like really big guns!

He's wanting to see new posts on the forum with the classified ads filtered out
Now I think I get it. Makes sense. I hate commercials on TV, so I guess I could live without them in the threads. Might cause some folks to leave LRH, but hopefully not. Some of those folks have great stories.