Is Everyone Getting Into Deer Season At This Point?

Two buddies used to hunt southern NH every year, was very similar to central Maine. I want to see whats moving back in the piece of woods where I like to hunt, son and I hunt a nasty 200 acre tract of woods with a lot of low wet ground and cedar/spruce cover. Took two years to get a handle on two good pinch points where different types of terrain all come together and make travel corridors. Since then we have both scored the last three years running. About 1/2 mile apart so we hear if either one of us shoots, then the fun part starts :)

Two buddies used to hunt southern NH every year, was very similar to central Maine. I want to see whats moving back in the piece of woods where I like to hunt, son and I hunt a nasty 200 acre tract of woods with a lot of low wet ground and cedar/spruce cover. Took two years to get a handle on two good pinch points where different types of terrain all come together and make travel corridors. Since then we have both scored the last three years running. About 1/2 mile apart so we hear if either one of us shoots, then the fun part starts :)
I was in Ringe, and Jaffery NH. Big bodies too. Hunted once in Dublin, saw the biggest drop

No such luck in Washington. Started out around 7k feet and had too much wind up there which pushed all of the deer lower. Went lower and then saw only does and a 2x2 and a 2x1 while in a 3x minimum area. Determined I need better cold weather gear... :)

Waiting for elk to start in two weeks and then late season Blacktail.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.