Is 2850fps with a CE 425gr lazer possible out of a 37xc?

I'm in better condition than most. I've been "lugging" a 30# rifle around for the last 7 years or so. Distance and weight are relative terms for some. The weight of my rig has not been a hinderance. My next rifle will hit harder at 2/3 that weight or less.
Very impressive, I couldn't haul a 30 lb rifle through the woods. I dont even like hauling my 30lb elr rifle to the firing line lol.
More power to you. I would love to see your build when it is finished.
I think you are taking the comments a bit hard, you must know this is not a typical hunting build... HENSE the questions.
How far do you plan to take game with the rifle?

I did get a very detailed complete answer to my question. It just wasn't here. Signing of......
I'm interested in the info you received. I have a 33XC that I've been trying to dial in, it is quite a bit lighter than the 24+ pound Snipetac I had lugged around in the mountains at 8,000+ ASL.. If I can get near Cheytac/Snipetac velocity in a much lighter platform then maybe another switch barrel rig may be in the works. Maybe a .408 or .416 to compliment it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts