Ipod's and ballistic programs

Idaho Sawyer

I need some help launching into the 21st century. I would like to purchase an IPOD touch for the sole purpose of loading it up with a ballistic program. I would like to know if I can get away with the 8gb or do I need the 32gb for the programs? I did some searches of past posts and it looks like BALLISTIC and BULLETFLIGHT are popular, is that still the consensus? It will be for only a few loads but I'll will be in a variety of elevations/temps and know where near wi-fi or cell service. thanks in advance, Brent

Hey Brent
All you need is the 8 GB! That will be far more than you'll ever need!
I use an I pod and my I phone both have ballistic FTE on them and they work great!

SB

Sbriggs, I appreciate the reply. IF i was to use the IPOD for other functions ( i am thinking of a mini movie machine for the kiddo and road trips) can I still get away with the 8 gb?

Hey Brent mine gets used for the samething! Mines full of kids games! 8 gb is good but all being said bigger is always better!

SB

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.