• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Iowa trading thread WTT/WTS

Hi guys, back from Arizona. I brought back a bunch of stuff. So i have some SRP, RE 26 (lots), Re15, re23, re19 if anyone is interested. Not going to charge anymore than what i paid for it. Srp were $117/1000. I only have 2000 left . My local gun shop wanted some. The re26 was 360 bucks for 8 lbs. I can put it in 1 pounds as i have empties. Also have n570

Going to the state BB tourney in Des Moines today and tomorrow . If you are close I would be interested in some 26,

central iowa couple, I tried sending you a PM, but got an error message stating I couldn't start a message with you. Where are you located sir? I'm just south of DSM and interested in your RE19 and maybe some SRP's.

I just saw that from further up in the thread he is from Iowa Falls

I'm in iowa falls. Maybe Saturday we could do something in ames an meet up. Try and let me know what you want

TTT and updating my own wants/needs. Thanks.

I'm in E/SE Iowa (NW corner of Washington County) and some things I could spare in trade for other things I want/need more. I have 4 1/4 sleeves (425) of CCI 250 Magnum LRP's ,1 new (maybe 2) 1 lb jugs of H4350 (same lot # if you need 2), a pound or two of H335 I could spare out of my 8lb jug (bring your empty to refill). I also have a 3 die set of Lee 9mm Luger carbide dies that are still NIB. I could also spare a box of Speer .451 300gr SP or a box of Hornady .452 300gr XTP MAG (or possibly a 500 pc box of Hornady 20cal 32gr Z-Max), but I would only TRADE the Z-Max for Sierra 20 cal 39gr or Hornady 22 cal 53gr. Thanks.

Things I want or could use:

1 or 2 boxes Hornady 22 cal 53gr V-Max
1 or 2 boxes Sierra 20 cal 39gr BK
a pound of H322
a pound of H4895
Redding 22-250 FL die set (I have an RCBS set, but I really prefer Redding)

I have a decent selection of muzzy bullets if youre looking for those.

still need....

Retumbo
SRP

can trade...

LRP
H322
H1000
N570
H4198
Berger 215
Berger 245
Ammo