Iota stocks?

gpo1956

Has anyone used the Iota stock? Specifically the Kremlin. I like the looks of them, but I wonder if there is any texturing on the grip and forearm areas and also about the fit and finish.

I have one. It works well. No texture on the pistol grip area or the forend. I got mine for pretty cheap. For their prices now I would just get a baseline manners.

I have a few of them. They are similar to game scout in design and fit/ finish. No texture as mentioned above. Usually pretty quick to get one made and delivered.

One other thing I would add is on a positive note is that I really like the 100% parallel design instead of a drop at heel. It's very comfortable to shoot and stay on target.

One bad thing is they are very heavy in my mind. 40 oz is a lot and 12 oz more than my manners EH-1.

Another good thing is they are fast to deliver with short lead times.

Now with the $530 price I would likely get a manners MCS-T at $445 and add the couple things you want to it or get a much better stock in a manners EH-1 at 28 oz for only $40 more at $569. If iota had their stock for $400 it would be a different story.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.