Iota Krux

TX Badger

I searched around and do not see many reviews on these. Anywhere.

Anybody have any first hand experieance? Found a good deal on one and was thinking about stashing it for a build I have in mind.

I have sighted in a dozen or so rifles with the Krux stocks on them.
They are lightweight and have unique design that minimizes felt recoil and are well made stocks. The fore-end is slightly shorter that standard which I personally don't care for as I have long arms but friends who have bought them all own more than one now.

I have one, it is a nice platform for a short barreled rifle, perfect for kids! I dropped a 20" 22-250 ai barreled action in mine, w/a VX5HD it is a very nice balanced setup.

I would definitely buy one again!

My cousin has one on his 6.5x47 with a 22" barrel I think, anyways the gun balances good I shot it and it feels good shooting I thought. Seemed to be a good stock.

Can't speak for the Krux but I have an Iota Kremlin and love it. Just saw they were on sale again and may have to buy another one!

I got the combo from stockys.....with a 26" proof carbon...
Stock seems very stiff....drop in ready other than bedding the lug....
Have shot mine in 65284 around 250 rounds so far...
I had a little learning curve as to the thin cheek area,of the stock....but it works well now if I remember to slide my cheek down into position to keep scope centered.....
It will shoot.... 0409202028.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts