Iota Krux

TX Badger

I searched around and do not see many reviews on these. Anywhere.

Anybody have any first hand experieance? Found a good deal on one and was thinking about stashing it for a build I have in mind.

venatic

I have sighted in a dozen or so rifles with the Krux stocks on them.
They are lightweight and have unique design that minimizes felt recoil and are well made stocks. The fore-end is slightly shorter that standard which I personally don’t care for as I have long arms but friends who have bought them all own more than one now.

North Idaho Hunter

I have one, it is a nice platform for a short barreled rifle, perfect for kids! I dropped a 20” 22-250 ai barreled action in mine, w/a VX5HD it is a very nice balanced setup.

I would definitely buy one again!

cohunt

I searched around and do not see many reviews on these. Anywhere.

Anybody have any first hand experieance? Found a good deal on one and was thinking about stashing it for a build I have in mind.
Is that the stockys web page short action krux sale? Good price

zr600

My cousin has one on his 6.5x47 with a 22” barrel I think, anyways the gun balances good I shot it and it feels good shooting I thought. Seemed to be a good stock.

flyinstroke

Can't speak for the Krux but I have an Iota Kremlin and love it. Just saw they were on sale again and may have to buy another one!

26Reload

I got the combo from stockys.....with a 26" proof carbon...
Stock seems very stiff....drop in ready other than bedding the lug....
Have shot mine in 65284 around 250 rounds so far...
I had a little learning curve as to the thin cheek area,of the stock....but it works well now if I remember to slide my cheek down into position to keep scope centered.....
It will shoot.... 0409202028.jpg

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.