Iota kremlin

Satchamo

Anyone have any experience with these? Stockys has a pretty good deal running on them. I'm looking to replace the HS stock on my 700 5R.

I just bought a iota Krux received it yesterday haven't shot it but very happy with the appearance.

My buddy is Afghanistan and I'm building a gun for him off a Krux. Looked great when it came in. Haven't shot it yet as it's not built yet.

I have run the kremlin for 2 seasons now on my short action and I honestly really like it. The wrist is perfect for prone shooting, nice and light. The only negative I could say is that the LOP is just a **** hair short for me. I'm only 5'10 but a 74" reach and I wish it was about 1" longer. That said; for hunting season when I'm layered up it's not been an issue at all. All-in-all, no regrets with it.

Awesome looking stock, one of my favorites in fact, but I can't get over the 40 ounces, when most of the competitive/similar stocks are 26-32 ounces. Stocky's is coming out with a new VG2 that will be 26 ounces.....should be out in the next few weeks, so I have been told.

Am I the only person offput by the name? Full disclosure I realize this is a stupid reason to not purchase a stock.

Am I the only person offput by the name? Full disclosure I realize this is a stupid reason to not purchase a stock.
No I was confused but the name myself haha but I spent enough time looking at them and the price and I couldn't talk myself out of one

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts