Iota kremlin

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Satchamo, Apr 13, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Satchamo

Satchamo Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Anyone have any experience with these? Stockys has a pretty good deal running on them. I'm looking to replace the HS stock on my 700 5R.

2. Rumup

Rumup Well-Known Member

I just bought a iota Krux received it yesterday haven’t shot it but very happy with the appearance.

3. Indypendent

Indypendent Well-Known Member

My buddy is Afghanistan and I'm building a gun for him off a Krux. Looked great when it came in. Haven't shot it yet as it's not built yet.

4. Longshot284

Longshot284 Member

I have run the kremlin for 2 seasons now on my short action and I honestly really like it. The wrist is perfect for prone shooting, nice and light. The only negative I could say is that the LOP is just a ---- hair short for me. I’m only 5’10 but a 74” reach and I wish it was about 1” longer. That said; for hunting season when I’m layered up it’s not been an issue at all. All-in-all, no regrets with it.

5. Aoudad shooter1975

Aoudad shooter1975 Well-Known Member

I have 2 and have had them for about a year....they are a very good stock..I highly recommend

6. lilharcher

lilharcher Well-Known Member

Awesome looking stock, one of my favorites in fact, but I can’t get over the 40 ounces, when most of the competitive/similar stocks are 26-32 ounces. Stocky’s is coming out with a new VG2 that will be 26 ounces.....should be out in the next few weeks, so I have been told.

7. Satchamo

Thanks for the input guys! I went ahead and ordered one!

8. josef

josef Member

Am I the only person offput by the name? Full disclosure I realize this is a stupid reason to not purchase a stock.

DXHI likes this.
  9. Satchamo

No I was confused but the name myself haha but I spent enough time looking at them and the price and I couldn't talk myself out of one