• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED IOR 3-18 FFP, Sightron, RCBS, Redding

bigsky23

Heres a few things I'd like to sell, first posted "I'll take it" gets it:
1) Gen 3 or 4 not sure, IOR, Snipers Hide Edition, 3-18X42, FFP,35 MM Tube, MP-8 A-5 Mil Reticle, V-Tac Low Rings, Butler Creek caps, Sunshade, Anti Reflective Device, Box and papers with uncompleted Lifetime warranty papers, One year old. Condition is very nice,might find very slight finish marks if closly inspected, Glass is Perfect, One ring has a small corner spot barely noticeable, ground down for bolt handle clearance (does not affect performance at all). $1150 Shipped ***SOLD***
2e1c2ec.jpg

23h0kll.jpg

2) Sightron SII Water Proof 20-60X63 spotter scope with 25X Wide Ange Eye Piece, Soft fitted case, and Vanguard SP-30 tripod. Condition is excellent, glass is perfect. Lifetime Warranty, Six months old. $350 Shipped **SOLD***
opcoqu.jpg

3) RCBS TrimPro Case Trimmer with optional Auto feed system. All new and unused. $100 Shipped ***SOLD***
sv6rtc.jpg

4) Redding T-7 Turret with bushings. New and unused. With an extra you can mount more dies on the turret and then quickly change turrets without having to reset all the dies. $50 Shipped
33nc0p3.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the Sightron spotting scope and RCBS case trimmer per our pm's.
Thanks, Craig

Last edited:

Recent Posts