Introduction

cjholler

Good afternoon,
I have been a member for sometime but really haven't posted much most of the time I lurk on this site and learn from everyone. Currently I live in the Flathead valley and attending FVCC firearms Technology. The reason for this post is i am looking for members around Kalispell, MT. The Industry is really growing in this valley, And we can learn a lot from each other. Btw my name is Clayton. Hope there are some members from MT on here. Pictures of me and my daughter along with her grandfather she can't wait to start hunting herself. Hope she is right handed so I don't loose any of my rifles, always need an excuse to build a new one!

Attachments

• 5B3D2151-7885-4F77-AD08-5243CE0B1722.jpeg
    5B3D2151-7885-4F77-AD08-5243CE0B1722.jpeg
    439.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 75639427-F498-4111-8DDD-61EA4515D013.jpeg
    75639427-F498-4111-8DDD-61EA4515D013.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 130
Good afternoon,
I have been a member for sometime but really haven't posted much most of the time I lurk on this site and learn from everyone. Currently I live in the Flathead valley and attending FVCC firearms Technology. The reason for this post is i am looking for members around Kalispell, MT. The Industry is really growing in this valley, And we can learn a lot from each other. Btw my name is Clayton. Hope there are some members from MT on here. Pictures of me and my daughter along with her grandfather she can't wait to start hunting herself. Hope she is right handed so I don't loose any of my rifles, always need an excuse to build a new one!
welcome to the brightest forum one earth..... Well you know what I mean.
Welcome

Welcome from the other side of the state, Billings area. I got to take my daughter out for her first deer last year. It was one of the most amazing moments I've had in the field with any of my kids and she is the youngest of six. I posted the story on here and received a tremendous response from the members on here. Be sure to share your daughters story with us when the time comes.

Welcome from North Central Florida. It's great to see young men ( and women) such as yourself passing down an important part of our culture, way of life, and history. It is critical to do so and am grateful. Just a few decades back I did the same. Now my father has passed and now I cherish the memories that are eternal. Thanks again!

Good afternoon,
Greetings from the peoples republic of California.