Introducing the new “Hunters Rail” from SRS

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
We are very excited about our new rail we are releasing! These will be available from Unknown Munitions in a few weeks, and eventually our website.

Our best selling rail just went full length! I combined our standard 4" arca+pic rail, with our 10" tactical rail. We now have the Hunters Rail. These are designed for short action and long action lengths, and we are working up a stock list of which rail will fit which stock. Currently we have only made the long action rail.

Coming in just over 3 oz, you get a sling stud hole, 2" of pic rail, and 7.5" of usable arca rail in the long action option.

I will post up more pics when we get them back from anodizing!

Ken
F1B39B73-D918-4A4B-84AA-D73A9444236A.jpeg
98A7FE87-EE21-459F-8287-773E8ABCE78F.jpeg
5D1B869D-F137-4319-AD08-B850DF83A636.jpeg

I might be the only one but I would love to see a flush cup located between the Arca section and pic section. For those of us that have a bipod on the pic section most of the time having the sling stud on the far end is going to make sling carry pretty awkward.

I might be the only one but I would love to see a flush cup located between the Arca section and pic section. For those of us that have a bipod on the pic section most of the time having the sling stud on the far end is going to make sling carry pretty awkward.
Exactly what I'm thinking. Don't relieve that area and put a flush cup there!