Introducing the new “Hunters Rail” from SRS

Most flush cups are made of steel due to the stress that a sling point can put on them. Not sure if I would use a flush cup machined into aluminum. With this being 7075AL that could be a different case, but I wouldn't trust 6061.

We make flush cups in our 7075 pic rails. I will
Look at the design and see if it's maybe an option.

As far as fastening the bipod and sling, it's however you wanna carry it. I don't run a bipod on my Rifle anymore, I keep it in a belt pouch in my pack and have the quick detach.

Going towards arca aftermarket inserted on another rifle soon so definitely headed that direction. Spartan bipod insert option? Flush cup option? I'm in as well.

Any chance you could make a pdf template to check how this would fit on our stocks? With it going around the front action screw, I'm curious where it lands on my Grayboe Phoenix.
We're working on a document for it.

I did an Instagram giveaway, and you had to add a stock and the fore end length to enter. So we have a good amount. I'm hoping Unknown Munitions can make a list up for it, I'm pretty slammed right now!

I had been checking here and your website for these, but just now saw they were going to unknown munitions first. I guess it's a good thing since I won't be needing the Picatinny section anymore now that I snagged a Black Friday Ckye-Pod from MDT. Might have to get another 4" ARCA rail now though.

I had been checking here and your website for these, but just now saw they were going to unknown munitions first. I guess it's a good thing since I won't be needing the Picatinny section anymore now that I snagged a Black Friday Ckye-Pod from MDT. Might have to get another 4" ARCA rail now though.
I'm running the first lot of them for ourselves right now. I'll have them on our website in stock around New Years.

Any chance of a full ARCA rail with the cutout for the bottom metal? I'm ordering a Manners LRH but prefer a full rail instead of the 4" that comes with it.

Recent Posts