Introducing the Defiance XM Plus

Does Hawkins precision make dbm hunter bottom metal that fits? Should be getting my XM plus end of March and would like to order the bottom metal but can't find it
If I heard right I think Hawkins and Defiance worked together for this reason. The first XM was a bdl bottom design.

Years ago we introduced our popular Defiance XM custom action length to the precision rifle market. While it has been extremely popular, over time other entrants joined in bringing similar lengths, but on a slightly different pattern than our current XM offering. While there continues to be many options in stocks, chassis, and direct bottom metals (DBM) for our XM, at Defiance Machine we pride ourselves on always trying to offer our customers as many options as possible. Thus, we introduce to you our new Defiance XM Plus.

The new Defiance XM Plus was designed to give our customers accessibility to even more chassis, stocks, bottom metals, and magazines. AND, it now gives you the ability to have one action, one inlet, with three different bottom metals and magazine options. This includes the popular Hawkins Precision offerings, such as their M5 Oberndorf, M5 DBM with MDT XM magazines, and M5 DBM with flush fit magazines. The new Defiance XM Plus is currently available in the anTi-X, Ruckus, Deviant, and Rebel custom rifle actions, and they will be available on our other actions in the near future.

To check out a video, please head over to our Facebook or Instagram page!
So were the feed ramps adjusted also?

The reason for the xm plus, was to utilize all the new medium bottom metal options and chassis/stock inlets that fit the lone peak, zermatt, and stiller foot print. There's not much following for the standard xm in the aftermarket.

Yes you can use Hawkins medium hunter dbm on these.
I just got my XM Plus and Hawkins BM for it. McMillian stock/XLR chassis is still months out, but the BM seems to fit snuggly.
I have two origin, medium length actions and the Hawkins bottom metal works great.
I wish MDT would make an oryx stock/mags for it.

Recent Posts