Introducing the Absolute Hammer

May get there in your rifle they are all different as you well know I think the 109 maybe the ticket in this one been very happy with the 99 though

Finished load work up today for 123 Ab Hammers in the 6.5-06AI. After 4 powders and 2 primers I ended up with 60.7grs Superformance, CCI 250s and Lapua brass. Hit 3524. Best accuracy is back at 3472. Got the 300fps gain over 124 Hammer Hunters but had to slow down a little for best groups. This load shoots high .2s to mid .5s with 26" bbl. Still want to work on SD and ES. SD was 10, ES was 24.

Those number look pretty good. I'm liking what I'm seeing from you guys so far. I ran out of daylight again. Dang customers. Can't get nothing done for myself. Getting dark 2 hrs earlier already too. But everything is sitting right on my bench waiting for me. Still got 3 customs to finish up before season. Yes I'm supposed to be retired. But they keep coming. At least I got my rifle built this summer.
Shep

Those number look pretty good. I'm liking what I'm seeing from you guys so far. I ran out of daylight again. Dang customers. Can't get nothing done for myself. Getting dark 2 hrs earlier already too. But everything is sitting right on my bench waiting for me. Still got 3 customs to finish up before season. Yes I'm supposed to be retired. But they keep coming. At least I got my rifle built this summer.
Shep
Cheer up! At least you have income coming in!