Introducing the Absolute Hammer

Someone, with time on his hands, should set up a page for each caliber or cartridge. Advanced reloaders could post their information, stating powders, primers, AH weight, starting & max loads, etc.

Something like Rich did for the Sherman Wildcats should work.

Steve & crew @ Hammer should keep making bullets, but perhaps comment on load development.

As usual -- 35 s will be one of the last! Lol looking forward to trying them out. If they work I might not get it reamed to ai. Can anybody with quickload tell me what impact velocity at 500 and 600 yards.---35 whelen. Mv 2625 with 225. Not sure what bc is. Gameking and accubond.--thanks

...........Just thought about my Grendel. 2900 in the Grendel would be a huge gain in performance. Talk about an over achiever. I love the little Grendel.....Shep......

Shep I hadn't even had that class of cartridges cross my mind! I've got a good bolt rifle in 7.62x39 which if the gains hold up in that class it is a solid upgrade.

At the risk of aggrivating Steve, he has a "book" he is recording his bullet testing data in. He has given me starting and powder recommendations for a couple of my cartridges.
In everything but my 338 Sherman, the powders were WAY faster than anything I would have thought to try.
This is even more true with the Absolute Hammers.
Now Butter Bean has added the concept of adding crimp to increase pressure for starting these new slippery/low engraving bullets. If I can figure out how to get a crimp die this bears more investigating. Bean has some ideas...hopefully they will bear fruit.
I've never crimped rifle bullets, so this is new territory. I love learning!

At the risk of aggrivating Steve, he has a "book" he is recording his bullet testing data in. He has given me starting and powder recommendations for a couple of my cartridges.
In everything but my 338 Sherman, the powders were WAY faster than anything I would have thought to try.
This is even more true with the Absolute Hammers.
Now Butter Bean has added the concept of adding crimp to increase pressure for starting these new slippery/low engraving bullets. If I can figure out how to get a crimp die this bears more investigating. Bean has some ideas...hopefully they will bear fruit.
I've never crimped rifle bullets, so this is new territory. I love learning!
This is my take on powder choices for the Absolute, If your loading a 180 gr bullet look at the 150gr powders 150/130
130/100 and so on just use caution and good judgement

Why do us big bore guys always need to be last on the list to play with the new technology 😂😂. I was hoping this line of bullets would start with the 375.

Looking forward to the progress Steve. Sounds fantastic!!
As a side note, Steve Does have some REALLY Big bore bullets. Hammer is experimenting with some huge bullets for King of 2 Mile. Steve has some projectiles out for testing. Prototypes are in the 4" long, .458 cal., 675gr range.
Think about that for a minute🤯