Introducing the Absolute Hammer

RH300UM or anyone else that has got to shoot these at distance, is the higher BC that you saw compared to Steve's initial testing on the 155's proving true? I have some sitting at my place that I'll be doing some work up for in my 7 SAUM initially and my 7SS once it's finished. Going to be at least two weeks until I can though. Really hoping the higher BC holds up and with the extra speed it would be one heck of a bullet.

RH300UM or anyone else that has got to shoot these at distance, is the higher BC that you saw compared to Steve's initial testing on the 155's proving true? I have some sitting at my place that I'll be doing some work up for in my 7 SAUM initially and my 7SS once it's finished. Going to be at least two weeks until I can though. Really hoping the higher BC holds up and with the extra speed it would be one heck of a bullet.
I'll say it's better than advertised
I'm a test and retest again and then test again to verify type loader/shooter. I have 1 more test at long range (1k) before I trust the numbers I get. The accuracy and velocities have passed those tests for me.
I did a primer test for my 7saum load this morning as one of the tests. My first load test with the AH bullet resulted in a erratic load. Switched primers and it was 1 ragged hole and Es of 6! FD68A3F9-2F4F-41FD-91A2-DEA7FD56F82E.jpeg

I'm getting 3348 fps
RE26
Using a powder drop tube that I built to get the powder in the case

just wondering what velocity you got with regular 155gr Hammer Hunters...what your velocity gain was when switching to the AH

I'm gonna try the saum today. Sorry to all the Creed people but I'm lazy and all the saum tools are already on the bench ready to roll. But the Creed is definitely next up. High hopes for both. Not too sure about this crimping thing. Never crimped a round in my life that wasn't a 45-70 or pistol.
Shep

I'm gonna try the saum today. Sorry to all the Creed people but I'm lazy and all the saum tools are already on the bench ready to roll. But the Creed is definitely next up. High hopes for both. Not too sure about this crimping thing. Never crimped a round in my life that wasn't a 45-70 or pistol.
Shep

Try both ways and see the results if you want to. 😁

Just saw the new 30 cal 179 grain AH on Hammer's website.

Wow just think about the 308 win with this bullet 2800 to 2900 should be pretty cool, darn sure extend your hunting range
It's gonna take the 308 to a whole new level

Now I'm glad I've held off finishing my little 308 load project too! As soon as Steve and Brian get the 338's up I'll be getting my order in for both!