Introducing the Absolute Hammer

Everybody is somebody. I have a friend that has a Creed that shoots about 200 fps slower than it should. I'm curious if these bullets will wake it up. These bullets might save a bunch of guns that pressure up too fast. I will try that gun out too if I don't run out of bullets first. I have to save at least 2 for hunting season.
Shep

I will coat some with hbn also and shoot them after I find max with the naked ones. In my Creed this will be interesting. Long bore rider throat. Low pressure bullet. Hbn will be even lower pressure bullet. I'm guessing around 10000 fps when it's all said and done.😭
Shep

I will coat some with hbn also and shoot them after I find max with the naked ones. In my Creed this will be interesting. Long bore rider throat. Low pressure bullet. Hbn will be even lower pressure bullet. I'm guessing around 10000 fps when it's all said and done.😭
Shep
I mean, it is a creed, sooo........

I mean, it is a creed, sooo........
😂 😂 😂 Save your time and money, Like Cody said, It's a Needmoor 10000 should be well within reach

No offense intended, ButterBean Inc is an LLC company not affiliated with anything Creedmoor, I carry no patents or legal counsel, ButterBean Inc is an equal opportunity offender

I noticed a light film on the bullets. Do you guys clean them off or shoot them as is?
You guys want Creed or Saum first?
Shep
Yes please. :)

I'd bet numerically there will be more votes for CM since there are many more users. But don't count us SAUM/PRC folks out!

I'm just sat down to load some in 6.5 creed. I'm getting great resiults with RL16 with Berger 130 AR Hybrid and 131 HH, but will also trying some slightly faster powders such as N140, IMR 4064 and Varget based on Steve's initial input.

Everybody is somebody. I have a friend that has a Creed that shoots about 200 fps slower than it should. I'm curious if these bullets will wake it up. These bullets might save a bunch of guns that pressure up too fast. I will try that gun out too if I don't run out of bullets first. I have to save at least 2 for hunting season.
Shep
Sounds like a Tikka? I vote for the needmore because I have one, and don't have a saum

It's actually a Savage with 22 inch barrel. It literally shoots 140 Hornady factory ammo just over 2500 fps. I have a 24 inch barrel Tikka here to try these bullets in and my 1000 yard Creed.
Shep