Intro- Johnny RC from Montana

Mt_Medic31

Good day hunters,
My name is Johnny, and I'm a family man, paramedic by trade from Montana. I grew up a Navy brat, hunting across various parts of the country. I did Tons of Bird hunting in California (Dove, Quail, Chukkar and Pheasant), which is one of the few things I miss about that place. It was also a great way for a poor college student to get good meat. Back in the 90's shotgun shells were CHEAP.
Now, I'm in the rockies, and have done occasional big game hunting, and before kids I was a prairie dog shooting fanatic, wearing out barrels on bolt guns. Now that my kids are bigger I would like to hunt more. It's longer range shooting here, which is no problem, I'm a former NRA Silhouette shooter. I'm still learning the hunting bullet game, as most of my reloading in years past was target bullets.
Glad to be here , -Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_4190.JPG
    IMG_4190.JPG
    665 KB · Views: 156
I am John... called johnnie for many years a long time ago. Now retired and living in Northern Utah.
Johnnie, I've actually been to Logan quite a few times. When I was going to school in Pocatello, Logan was the closest place with a proper ice rink to play hockey. I almost went to paramedic school there, but opted for MSU in Billings, and just stayed after.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.