Intro- Johnny RC from Montana

Mt_Medic31

Good day hunters,
My name is Johnny, and I'm a family man, paramedic by trade from Montana. I grew up a Navy brat, hunting across various parts of the country. I did Tons of Bird hunting in California (Dove, Quail, Chukkar and Pheasant), which is one of the few things I miss about that place. It was also a great way for a poor college student to get good meat. Back in the 90's shotgun shells were CHEAP.
Now, I'm in the rockies, and have done occasional big game hunting, and before kids I was a prairie dog shooting fanatic, wearing out barrels on bolt guns. Now that my kids are bigger I would like to hunt more. It's longer range shooting here, which is no problem, I'm a former NRA Silhouette shooter. I'm still learning the hunting bullet game, as most of my reloading in years past was target bullets.
Glad to be here , -Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_4190.JPG
    IMG_4190.JPG
    665 KB · Views: 37

Mt_Medic31

I am John... called johnnie for many years a long time ago. Now retired and living in Northern Utah.
Johnnie, I've actually been to Logan quite a few times. When I was going to school in Pocatello, Logan was the closest place with a proper ice rink to play hockey. I almost went to paramedic school there, but opted for MSU in Billings, and just stayed after.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts