Interesting Test...

Interesting Joel, always enjoy seeing your works progressing.

Have you considered cry treating vs heat treating? There's very little cost involved and with the right containers the LN keeps incredibly well.

We haven't looked into cry treating.. we've been so busy just trying to keep up, that we haven't had much time to look at alternatives. We're having difficulty keeping up with bolt production, which is what prompted us to figure out a more efficient way of making the bolts.
Hopefully when we get up to speed, I'll venture into researching that area.

Going to be in your area next month..at least I think near you. Pm me again where you are. It's a work/play trip so no hard schedule.

Joel, when is the vector going to be available? It's a beautiful action. I'd like one for a 22creed build I have planned. Website states "coming soon", thanks!

Joel, when is the vector going to be available? It's a beautiful action. I'd like one for a 22creed build I have planned. Website states "coming soon", thanks!

I'll start shipping Vectors again next week. 25 a week for the next four weeks. The first 50 or so are spoken for, but the rest are available. If you're interested, call my number on the website, and I'll take your info. Delivery would be around 3–4 weeks.

I'll start shipping Vectors again next week. 25 a week for the next four weeks. The first 50 or so are spoken for, but the rest are available. If you're interested, call my number on the website, and I'll take your info. Delivery would be around 3–4 weeks.
Awesome! Will call on Monday. Do you know the weight off top your head?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.