Interesting morning of calling

Re: John Haslem & Dan Thompson

Hi SBruce, I'm John Haslem's son. His number is 435-632-6330. He'd love to hear from you. He lives in St. George, UT now....still chasing the dogs though!

S Bruce, I'm not a member on this forum normally....just happened to see your post about my Dad, John Haslem, so I joined to reply and give you his phone number. I posted it but don't see my post, so here it is again. His cell is 435-632-6330. He'd love to hear from anybody from "God's country"!

S Bruce, I'm not a member on this forum normally....just happened to see your post about my Dad, John Haslem, so I joined to reply and give you his phone number. I posted it but don't see my post, so here it is again. His cell is 435-632-6330. He'd love to hear from anybody from "God's country"!

Well Hello!!:)

Thanks for the number. Small World, that you happen to see this without being a member. Do you still live in Wyoming? How long has your dad lived in Utah? Amazing how time gets away from us.

I actually live in California now, have since 2001. I still go back to Wyoming though to hunt and visit my Wife's family in Greybull. My dad has lived in Utah now for about 7-8 years. Someday I may move back to Wyoming. Until then, keep it safe from the liberals and gun activists and morons . . . . wait, arent' they the same?!

I actually live in California now, have since 2001. I still go back to Wyoming though to hunt and visit my Wife's family in Greybull. My dad has lived in Utah now for about 7-8 years. Someday I may move back to Wyoming. Until then, keep it safe from the liberals and gun activists and morons . . . . wait, arent' they the same?!

What is your wife's maiden name? I live in Basin I may know her or her family

Her maiden name is Martin. Ernie Martin is her Dad, he works at MI. Her mom is now remarried and lives in Basin. You probably know her. Donette Prows. She works at the bank. She's married to Greg Prows.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.