Interesting Load Development Results

He's a Legend Bud, Im sure he will come back with a snappy well thought out 6 page answer that will make no sense to anyone but him, I mean no offense but his way aint the only way
I'm aware of his eccentricities. But instead of chasing someone around the mulberry bush, I often prefer just to let them flesh out those hollow thoughts just a bit to see what they tumble to.

It takes all kinds of people to make a community. Even our LRH community. Sometimes I've been down right mean on here. When someone starts telling people stuff that I absolutely know would be dangerous. Or the people that think they are a gunsmith and offer up just plain old stupidness. But I try to be more nice and helpful most of the time. I read everything in the threads I'm part of and take it all in. Some of it's critical or silly but I let it go and just keep reading. You never know when somebody you may not like much says something very meaningful to you. Just remember we're all people and all have feelings and all have opinions. But who remembers "guffey" haven't seen his name come up in quite awhile. šŸ˜­ See I am mean sometimes.
Shep

But who remembers "guffey" haven't seen his name come up in quite awhile. šŸ˜­ See I am mean sometimes.
Shep
"Guffy" was a constant fixture over at accurateshooter. I finally put him on "ignore", pretty sure that is one of the first things other members tell you when you start responding to him.

What an interesting read so far..........what I know is Jud discusses all types of accuracy tests and methods that work, stuff he's stumbled on with load work and target work that makes complete sense. A good accuracy poster that shares, nuff said :) what makes sites like this one such a good place to hang out.

What an interesting read so far..........what I know is Jud discusses all types of accuracy tests and methods that work, stuff he's stumbled on with load work and target work that makes complete sense. A good accuracy poster that shares, nuff said :) what makes sites like this one such a good place to hang out.
Thank you for that! I do my best to show the interesting things I test and find. I like to help others and share my results and methods. Thanks again!

Based on your chrono velocities, it would appear that you have a node around the 70.4 mark, but in terms of what is printed on paper, 70.8 appears to work best. I have often found a disconnect between measured velocities and on paper results. I would say it is the latter that really counts at the end of the day. It is possible of course, the fact you did one test with virgin brass and the other with once fired may be a factor.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.