Interesting chronograph results in 300WM load work up

Your reloading is Fine ,Congrats on owning one of Boots barrels ,combined with your mentioned gunsmiths ovious talents, enjoy that Beauty! You have chosen Wisely. regards jjmp

The gunsmith for this build was Terry Cross from KMW Longrange so I have faith in the work. I actually measured my barrel Saturday and although I was told it was 24" it actually measures 25.25" from crown to bolt face so that explains some of it.

I'm playing with seating depths now and groups are still good, speed is still averaging 3025fps but SD is down to 4.4 for the last 20 rounds.

The gunsmith for this build was Terry Cross from KMW Longrange so I have faith in the work. I actually measured my barrel Saturday and although I was told it was 24" it actually measures 25.25" from crown to bolt face so that explains some of it.

I'm playing with seating depths now and groups are still good, speed is still averaging 3025fps but SD is down to 4.4 for the last 20 rounds.

I've read couple articles about your gunsmith and one being on 6BR site about rifle he build. I don't know how many but Brux,Kreiger,Chanlynn,Rock Creek all got their start working for Obermeyer so you have good barrel.

Well good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts