• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Interarms Whitworth Mark X .458 Winchester

PyratM

I'm going through the safe and making some room for some recent purchases. Up for sale is a MINT Interarms Whitworth Mark X .458 Winchester. All my Interarms Whitworths were manufactured in Manchester England making them much more desireable than then later models which were manufactured under license in Yugoslavia. I'm letting this one go for $600 shipped to your FFL. FFL must take transfers from individuals or else add $20.

458.jpg

I'm assuming this is a .458 win MAG? what is barrel length. do you have any more pics? Was this made entirely in England or was the mauser bolt made in yugo and assembled in England - do you know manufacture date? is it drilled and taped for scope?

24" barrel and yes it is factory threaded for a scope as shown in the pictures. Also note the text on the action stating Manchester. The last pic is of a barreled action made in Yugoslavia- note the difference in text.

458-2.jpg

458-1.jpg

action1.jpg

Recent Posts