Innorel tripods...

Jspeed

The RT90c cost twice the RT80c- is it twice the tripod? Not gonna carry either much, just want a very stable platform without RRS price....thanks...also what ARCA clamp seems to best match MPA chassis?

The RT90c cost twice the RT80c- is it twice the tripod? Not gonna carry either much, just want a very stable platform without RRS price....thanks...also what ARCA clamp seems to best match MPA chassis?
Got my son an Innorel ST344C tripod with an Innorel N52 ball head for Christmas. of course we had to make sure it arrived in good condition so opened them up to check them out and make sure it was a viable for long range shooting. I was VERY impressed. Tripod is extremely sturdy. Leg locks lock firmly and the thing just doesn't wobble. The N52 is just as impressive. Very nice machining and extremely smooth travel in all axis. Locks up tight with no movement when needed without excessive knob tightening. My only criticism with the tripod would be the leveling base. Haven't tried it with a rifle in it but it is pretty much all or nothing in its travel with no happy medium for friction that will allow movement but still hold it in place. That might be different with the weight of a rifle on it. All things considered this combo is a heck of a value.

https://www.amazon.com/Tripod-INNOR...c&qid=1606599781&sprefix=ST344,aps,543&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Profile-Head...1606599860&sprefix=Innorel+N52,aps,241&sr=8-2

John

Innorel tripod and ball head in the photo. It is the 40 mm version, I can put all of my weight on it 170#,without it slipping. Not a huge fan of shooting off of a tripod, but for the money it works fine.

Attachments

• 20201220_114956.jpg
    20201220_114956.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 314
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.