Innorel tripods...

Jspeed

Big price difference between RT90c and RT80c...$317 vs $169...is there that much difference in quality? Not gonna be packing or really doing much carrying- just want a good solid setup....and I'm not needing RRS prices...

thanks

I just posted about this one. I've never used other high end tripods but the Innorel's I got off Amazone and super stabile and very strong feeling. They seem well built. I love mine. I also bout Innorel's ball head for it. It seems well made. Put a Hog saddle on top and that's what I've been using this year.

I just couldn't justify spending as much as some do on a tripod system.

I ended up going with is setup:

My son and I both have this setup now and spent several hours using them with binos and spotters along side a RRS tripod a good friend of ours has. The RRS legs are sturdier , no doubt... But... they are marginally more stable, not anywhere close to what the 3x price difference would have you believe. The Innorel 52mm ball head is very smooth and stable, holding my 15.6 pound match gun without issue. The Arca Swiss adapter works perfectly with the MPA chassis. It is easy to find a friction setting on the ball head that allows smooth movement yet will hold the rifle's position when you are done moving it.

For the $, this setup is a no brainer. I, like most, would prefer to be able to buy a RRS setup, but for those of us that can't afford it, the items linked in the OP are a great option.

John

4-D9-D4-FCF-0-BEB-45-EE-B442-F441113-BDA96.jpg

AA6-F417-D-661-E-4-CF1-976-E-41262-E821-C5-F.jpg

C08716-E1-3477-448-D-B9-E8-E7-E3-B26-C5-F4-D.jpg

CC482421-85-A9-4604-A0-F9-6-B3-FCD25-DEC0.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts