Inner city big boy.

Same here...some of the bigger bucks I catch on camera are in my back yard feeder in January and February, in the suburbs of Birmingham AL.
I guess a low pressure lifestyle leads to Long life!!

I'm with Rosebud. Just drop that address, I'm only 1.5hr south of Cleveland. That whole Cuyahoga valley is polluted with big deer.

Saw this buck driving in to work at the AK Steel plant in Middletown OH, nice surprise. Not a monster but just a really nice buck IMO. Alot of deer on the facility property.

Attachments

• IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 139
Theres a spot in the mountains at the back of Kirtland Air Force base I was patrolling one night and turned a corner into a herd, a herd of giant mulleys. I was dumbfounded. This was before cell phones but man I wish I had a picture of that bunch. No hunting back there. I've seen some nice bruisers back in there.

Not my pic, but here's a brute that spent this fall hanging out on the fringes of Rapid City. I saw a ton of pics of this guy prior to deer season...never heard that anyone took him, so hopefully he's still out there!
He looks to be well past his prime. I kinda hope maybe someone did take him so he winter wouldn't.

Recent Posts