Information needed on gun powder

I don't have a lot of information. I do have a jug of TCCI powder (see picture) the loads on the outside are not mine and I do not know the individual who wrote them down, so I can not verify the data as safe or not. I was given the powder and a lot of other reloading supplies when a friend of my parents died. Also pictured is a burning rate chart I found while looking around for data. I would love to find some data for it, and I am half tempted to try the loads listed...
You are indeed a wealth of information my friend 😉. However if you can still get it at the price listed....order me a train load and I'll split it with you!

All the information above suggests it is somewhere between Dupont 4198 and 4895.
Try a Rem 223 with 20 grains and go up from there. It will possibly show slight pressure signs at 23 or 23.5gns. Be careful and stay safe.

Short cylinders
1542F9F5-0D8F-4398-B6E9-3EA529E1A7C8.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.