Information needed on gun powder

skipglo

LRH Team Member
I don’t have a lot of information. I do have a jug of TCCI powder (see picture) the loads on the outside are not mine and I do not know the individual who wrote them down, so I can not verify the data as safe or not. I was given the powder and a lot of other reloading supplies when a friend of my parents died. Also pictured is a burning rate chart I found while looking around for data. I would love to find some data for it, and I am half tempted to try the loads listed...
You are indeed a wealth of information my friend 😉. However if you can still get it at the price listed....order me a train load and I'll split it with you!

Bruce Treloar

All the information above suggests it is somewhere between Dupont 4198 and 4895.
Try a Rem 223 with 20 grains and go up from there. It will possibly show slight pressure signs at 23 or 23.5gns. Be careful and stay safe.

Roofman

LRH Team Member
All the information above suggests it is somewhere between Dupont 4198 and 4895.
Try a Rem 223 with 20 grains and go up from there. It will possibly show slight pressure signs at 23 or 23.5gns. Be careful and stay safe.
Ok will check that thank u

LanceK

Short cylinders
1542F9F5-0D8F-4398-B6E9-3EA529E1A7C8.jpeg

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.