Info on who carries ADG brass?

MagnumManiac

G'day all,
Looking for a company that stocks ADG brass as it is not available to buy online.
A dozen times now I have placed an order with them only to be told that they are looking after their customers in the states first…when it becomes surplus again I will be notified.
Looks like I might just have to pay nearly $3AUD each for Lapua 300WM brass, as it is actually in stock here.
Has anyone had an online order filled from ADG lately?

Cheers.

Last edited:
G'day all,
Looking for a company that stocks ADG brass as it is not available to buy online.
A dozen times now I have placed an order with them only to be told that they are looking after their customers in the states first…when it becomes surplus again I will be notified.
Looks like I might just have to pay nearly $3AUD each for Lapua 300WM brass, as it is actually in stock here.
Has anyone had an online order filled from ADG lately?

Cheers.
Check their website they may have a list of distributors there

Thanks guys.
I just ordered the Lapua 100 count box, every supplier on your end I checked had no stock of ADG.
I did get offered some by a member here, but the red tape at my end is a PITA and really have no time running to the customs agent to sign papers.

Cheers.

I think ADG notes on their website when they will be making a run of certain cartridge cases. Sometimes weeks or months into the future.