Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trijicon RMR 3.25 MOA

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trijicon RMR 6.5 MOA

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

dfitz7604

Hello all,
I am looking for information on red dots for my Glock 40 in 10mm. It will be carried in a chest rig while in bear country or just when I feel like carrying it while I'm in the woods for protection. This is a two part question.
What size reticle should I go with, a 3 or 6 moa?
I am between two makes. The vortex razor or the Trijicon RMR type 2?

Thank your for your response.
Daniel

Just my opinion, but I think you can't go wrong with the RMR. it's tough as nails and if I'm carrying a RDS for self protection I want something that I'm certain won't fail me. I personally carry the 3.5 MOA size, but I'm more con twitch being able to make tight shots if the need arises.

i've got a RM06 on my glock 19 MOS. it has the 3.25 dot. they're tough, they stay on all the time and made here. i think the 3.25 dot is plenty big. i dont recall ever looking through or firing a 6.5 dot. if you can, i'd spring for the SRO. i feel like they're easier to acquire the dot but that could just be me. i've only had it for a couple range trips before the COVID pandemic hit and ammo was gone. so i may just need some more trigger time.

I run a venom 6MOA for USPSA. I like the bigger dot for picking it up quickly.

But my use is for a "game" and that's why I have a backup with the same dot. For me, the warranty is what I want. I can wait the couple of weeks to do the warranty exchange.

If I were betting my life on it... I'd probably go with the RMR