info on Pecar scope

rocky_lange

I have seen Pecar scopes go for more than $400 on eBay. Any body know how to value them or have a link to somewhere that might help? I have one on a Husqvarna 30-06 in 3-7X that I will be replacing with an illuminated reticle scope and will have no use for a scope in that low of a power. There is a gubshow this weekend (Birmingham, AL) and want to make sure the vendors aren't trying to steal it from me.

Rocky

Apparently, a little more than $325. I placed it on ebay starting at $299 and a buy it now at $325 on a 3 day auction. Had 3 buyers ask questions within a few hours (one referenced my post here). 0 bids, but had a buy it now offer within 24 hours. Guess I should have had a higher buy it now price.
Oh well, I only paid $250 for the rifle and scope together and I get to keep the rifle. (got the great deal from my girlfriend's aunt for helping her sell her late husband's collection)

Rocky

Sir, do you still have the Pecar scope for sale? I have been looking for one, and would be interested in what you are asking for it.

i am selling a 4x81 on ebay i have it listed in auction setting no reserve starting bid 100$ plus shipping it goes for another 5 days

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.