Info FM H-S Precision stock owners

ARTJR338WM

I am thinking of buying a H-S Precision Pro-Series sythetic replacement stock for my M700 stainless with detachable box mag. I am considering the H-S Precision as it is the only after market stock I can find for a M700 W/detachable box mag.

The factory REM stock is fine except it tends to flex to much for my liking, and if I dont keep this fact in mind while shooting I can affect my POI.

I plan on calling HS to confirm it will fit my model M700, but would find opinions of those here who have first hand experience with one invaluble.

Thanks,

Arthur.

I have an H-S P on a Rem 700 competition rifle, and like it a lot. But, no matter what brand you buy, it should be pillar bedded.

Is your Rem factory stock bedded or have pillars installed?

Check out stockys, he has Bell and Carlson stocks that will fit your 700 DBM. He has some in stock, or you can special order any color you want.

I have a H-S thumbhole sporter on my 6.5 Sherman and I like it a lot. Very accurate and comfortable to shoot. I just skim bedded it and went to work..........Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.